|Chukuang Hall, at the south gate of Kinchung (golden city), Kinmin (golden gate), is an imperial style building. The three-story building takes 300 square metres, with Poyu Pavilion, child playground, Chukuang Lake at the front, and Kinmin Stadium at the right. Chukuang Hall was built in 1952, square shape, with jade tile and red gate. Next to the front doors, there are two ancient cannons standing. The right one is the gun salute used by Cheng Chen-Kung's (1924-64) fleet; the left one is the Zinc Cannon used during Emperor Qianlung of Qing Dynasty. The hall name tablet over the door is the handwriting of a hero soldier Lai Sheng-Ming.|
Phone booth with the Chinese words "Kinmin"
Chukuang Hall appears on the following banknote(s):